Re: MMC_CAP_SDIO_IRQ for omap 3430

John Rigby wrote:
All,

Sorry for the delay, I have been without internet access until just now.

I added the cptl bit and I don't get continuous cirqs anymore.

Right now I have a hacked driver that still does timed polling in sdio_irq.c
and also wakes up on cirq.  With this config the libertas works well.  A
flood ping of 1000 packets loses 2.  Previously it was dropping about 30% of
the packets from a flood ping.

Great!! :)

Without the polling in sdio_irq.c I get timeouts in libertas driver so I
suspect that we may need to add checks of the DAT1 line in other places like
the davinci driver does.  As I said before, my kernel is a few months old so
my issues may not be the same as current head of tree.

Do you like to send your changes anyway? Just for reference...

Thanks to all who helped on this.

Now, the job will be to do this with recent kernel, make it stable and in the mid term get it applied.

Anybody likes to help with this?

Many thanks and best regards

Dirk