Re: How to add suport for new ARM board IGEP0020

* Nishanth Menon <nm@xxxxxx> [091009 08:36]:
> Enric Balletbò i Serra had written, on 10/09/2009 09:56 AM, the following:
>> Hi all,
>>
>>       I'm a newbie and I have some questions. What is the procedure to
>> publish our patches to add support for a new OMAP3 based board ? Can I
>> send the patches to this list ?
> yes, rebased to latest linux-omap please..

Currently pretty much all the core omap code is in mainline Linux, except
for the PM code.

So please base all the patches against latest mainline tag unless
there are some dependencies to code that's not merged into mainline
kernel yet.

If there are dependencies to other patches, please mention them in the
patch too! And if possible separate out the patches with dependencies
so we can merge them early to keep cross dependencies to minimum.

Regards,

Tony