d4: Usable with some caveats

Hi!

So I believe I found out reason to high power consumption -- web
browser. It is really easy to leave it running, and power consumption
goes from 0.05A to 0.15A to roof depending on website.

With the fix to stop charging on battery full, it is nice enough to
use on daily basis. But there are still few problems:

1) Booting with empty battery will result in Maemo booting then
immediately shutting down, discharging battery all the time.

2) Enabling bluetooth and leaving it enabled overnight will result in
so many oopses it fills root filesystem with syslog.

3) When root filesystem is full on boot, it results in hang with black
screen.

(And yes, today I hit 2) which let to empty battery and 3).)

Best regards,
								Pavel
--
People of Russia, stop Putin before his war on Ukraine escalates.