Re: OMAP camera with BT-656 sensor

Aguirre Rodriguez, Sergio Alberto wrote:

> [...]
   ... snip

>> Bottom line, I'm confused as to how I should go about getting
>> my driver/system working.  Do I use your work, or just stick
>> with the PSP base (why?)??
>
> What I do feel is that the PSP base will fulfill better your immediate needs, but in the future, as I'm getting aware of Vaibhav changes, I'll be interested in making them part of my tree aswell, so Vaibhav could avoid rebasing the BT646 support internally everytime...

Is there a GIT tree for this?

A [hopefully] minor complication is that I'm using Tomi's DSS2
tree for the base of my port.  How can I move/merge the PSP
based support into it?  Can I just pick up the whole drivers/media
subtree and put in in place of what I have?

Thanks for your help - this myriad of trees and very disparate
support levels is really confusing to those of us on the outside...