Re: Camera Interface VS/HS Issue

2009/7/27 Aguirre Rodriguez, Sergio Alberto <saaguirre@xxxxxx>:

> [...]

I am trying to attach an image-sensor which won't generate a
pixelclock without further configuration.
And since i need a valid PCLK to generate H- and V-Sync signals
correctly i am just trying to connect the correspondig pins (so XCLK
is looped back to PCLK) to see if the CCDC will generate those
signals. Later on i will surely configure the sensor correctly to
generate its own PCLK signal.
But apparently it does not work, which should mean that there is still
some other issue, doesn't it?

Thank you,
Matthias