Re: Git pull request for omap patches for merge window after 2.6.30

* Russell King - ARM Linux <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [090528 06:29]:
> On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 04:40:57PM -0700, Tony Lindgren wrote:
> > Assuming you have had a chance to look at all the patches posted,
> > please pull them from the request below. Will refresh the patches
> > as needed if you have more comments.
>
> To be honest, I don't know where I am with any of the OMAP stuff; there's
> soo many emails flying about recently that I've really not been able to
> keep enough state in my head to be able to know what's what (especially
> with this new device tree thread which has exploded to 100+ emails in
> about 12 hours.)
>
> If you ask me which patches I'd looked at over the last couple of weeks,
> or even just last Monday, I really couldn't tell you.
>
> I'll try to work out what I've already looked at and what's remaining
> sometime later today.

OK, thanks. To me it looks like you've looked through everything except
this:

PATCH 0/8] omap3 board updates for merge window after 2.6.30
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.ports.arm.omap/20188

> It might have been better had I merged the stuff piecemeal into an omap
> branch, that way I'd know that everything in there was stuff I'd looked
> at - and you'd know what was outstanding (because it wouldn't have been
> merged.)

Hey, just trying to help here to load things on your truck.
If you prefer to make multiple stops with your truck to pick up omap
stuff, that works too :)

> > I've merged all the omap patches, except Santosh' omap4 SMP
> > set, and Paul's second clock updates. This should remove any
> > dependencies for Santosh' SMP series.
>
> There's a little more work to do on the SMP stuff before I'd be happy,
> and the best way to merge that will be directly into my tree - it will
> depend on the SMP branch there anyway.

Yeah that's what I figured. The patches I piled up should be a nice base
for working on the SMP patches.

Regards,

Tony