Re: N810: latest linux-omap-2.6.git master

Tony Lindgren wrote at 2009-05-20 09:13 -0600:
> * Kalle Valo <kalle.valo@xxxxxx> [090520 07:11]:
> > >
> > > We should try to get the board-n8x0 stuff in shape for mainline maybe
> > > the next merge window after this, anybody willing to spend some cycles
> > > on preparing the patches against the mainline tree?
> >
> > So that's something like three months from now? Hmm. If someone else
> > doesn't volunteer I can try to spend some time on this. I would love to
> > see n800 and n810 supported in mainline.
> >
> > But I cannot make any promises, though. It would be great if someone
> > else can step up.
>
> OK, I can help a bit too. Here's what I have in mind we should do:

> I guess there's some other clean-up needed too that we can all
> work once we have the initial patches working against the mainline.

It will be great to see some movement forward for the n8x0!  I can't do much
with the skills and time I have but I will be testing when I can, especially if
I can somehow get booting from the internal mmc to work again.  I have been
working with that for a while (with basically no knowledge about C) but have
not really accomplised much, except learn more about git.