Gumstix Overo Low Power Standby?

Hi,

I have been working with the linux-pm kernel on the Gumstix Overo, seeing how low it's power consumption can go, both during the cpu "on" and especially while the CPU is suspended. Thus far, I've had some disappointing results, the best I could get is about 500mW while on, and 250mW while suspended (ie by running "echo mem > /sys/power/ state"). I am led to believe that the OMAP processor is capable of much lower power consumption during standby.

I am wondering if anybody in the gumstix community is looking into the software support for very-low-power modes on the overo. If so, I am wondering what the lowest power levels are which you have reached during standby are.

I have seen this:

http://markmail.org/message/ge5hec5f5asp7a67#query:omap%20linux %2080%20ma+page:1+mid:t2erlwweknakm767+state:results

Which seems to indicate the lowest power reached is 80mA at 3.3V -> 0.264 W, which is about what I'm seeing. Is it really true that the overo draws a quarter of a watt when doing absolutely nothing?

Thank you,
Blazej