RE: Problems while designing TPS65023 regulator driver

As you know, some regulator patches were required in linux-OMAP
tree to submit the TPS65023 patch, in absence of which it won't
have compiled. Since they are available now, I can submit them
after doing a refresh.

Moreover, we are working on some restructuring for the different
TPS devices so that the board-dependent code can be separated
from the rest of the stuff. It should be closed soon and then
the new patches would be submitted for review, for both the TPS
devices.

Thanks and Regards,
Anuj Aggarwal

Thanks and Regards,