RE: trouble with alsa, wolfson, and TI OMAP35xx McBSP

I recollect this issue from years back of OSS driver -> i2s is configured as dual phase - mcbsp sends data on both edges, and if the data write happen on the wrong edge for the wrong phase, we might get mix up.. if I recollect right, configuration for mcbsp was done as a single phase with the right edge as a trigger for transfer, the transfer size was set as 32 bytes (both channels).. this essentially guarentees that mcbsp will never mix up channels.

Regards,
Nishanth Menon