memory malfunction riddle

Hi,

We have some severe issue with many products.
After long investigation, we see that some address in nand get bad
after several read and writes.
On writing the same binary, we get that it is always the same address
(!) in different boards !
We use MS29C4G48MAZAKC1-XX_rev4-MSC_029 nand.

We have no idea what's the problem.
We do the tesing of nand programming from u-boot.
We tried to change from hw ecc (1-bit hamming) to sw ecc, but the
behaviour is the same !

One more question:
1. on trying to burn jffs section with sw ecc, we het errors (ecc
error) on mounting, and linux hang, so we had to burn that section
with hw ecc. Is jffs limited to hw ecc ?
2. Is it nand ecc issue or bad block issue ?

We in a point where there are no more ideas what to do so any
suggestion will help.

Thank you,
Ran