RE: ehci problem on OMAP35xx

Here is the PED (Port Enable/Disable) description:
Ports can only be enabled by the host controller as a part of the reset and enable.
Software cannot enable a port by writing a one to this field. "The host controller
will only set this bit to a one when the reset sequence determines that the
attached device is a high-speed device"

So it seems there is some problem in detecting high speed signaling.

PO (Port Ownership) description:
System software uses this field to release ownership of the port to a selected
Host controller (in the event that the attached device is not a high-speed device).
Software writes a one to this bit when the attached device is not a high-speed
device. "A one in this bit means that a companion host controller owns and
controls the port."

This is in same line as above. As there is problem in detecting high speed
Signaling so the ownership is given to other host controller for the attached hub.

Ajay