Re: Linux 4.2.0-rc5: am335x: musb warnings

Yegor,

On Tue, Apr 05, 2016 at 08:16:27AM +0200, Yegor Yefremov wrote:

> >> root@debian:~# mmcli -m 0
> >> error: couldn't get bus: Could not connect: No such file or directory
> >>
> >> root@debian:~# mmcli -L
> >> error: couldn't get bus: Could not connect: No such file or directory
> >>
> >> Seems like I miss something in my rootfs?
> >>

> > Ok, missing 'dbus' package. I am able to see the issue now. Does your
> > modem still functional after the fifo flush issue? I am not familiar
> > with modem.
>
> Can Modemmanager find your SIM card? mmcli -m 0 | grep SIM
>
> SIM      |           path: '/org/freedesktop/ModemManager1/SIM/0'
>
> My Huawei E353 has no problems with finding it, but MA260. So I cannot
> really try it. AT interface is still functioning, but I can't check,
> if qmi one is working.

Here is what I found with two modems including MA260. Right after booted
the board and connected the modem, tx fifo flush problem happens, but
'mmcli -m 0' _can_ find the SIM card.

Now remove the modem then plug it again, fifo flush problem does not
happen at this time, but 'mmcli -m 0' is unable to find the SIM card
anymore, with the following error.

error: couldn't find modem at '/org/freedesktop/ModemManager1/Modem/0'

I also tried the same procedure with a xHCI controller, the behavoir is
the same - in very first enumeration mmcli can find SIM, but does not
since the second time.

So I would think the finding SIM card problem since second enumeration
is not related to musb tx fifo flush issue.

Regards,
-Bin.