RE: [RFC] Stand-alone Resizer/Previewer Driver support under V4L2 framework

Thanks,
Vaibhav Hiremath

[Hiremath, Vaibhav] If I understand correctly, Sakari has removed stand-alone drivers (both resizer and previewer) from his patch-sets. I have ported it for our release. And this RFC is about supporting these drivers, since the current implementation has custom interface.

> Also, any test apps for the new code? AIUI dmai doesn't understand
> the
> new code yet.

[Hiremath, Vaibhav] I can provide you the sample application, can you please provide me your code-base for ISP and resizer?