RE: Problem in Flashing uboot on OSK5912c

Thanks Philip,

I removed the serial cable from the board as well as from PC, also connected JP3 to 1-2.

On WinXP I am getting following message,when I am turning on OSK:

"USB Device Not Recongnized.One of the USB devices attached to this computer has malfunctioned, and Windows does not recognize it."

On Linux I am getting following kernel messages (using dmesg),when I am turning on OSK:
 usb 3-1: new full speed USB device using uhci_hcd and address 2
 usb 3-1: device descriptor read/64, error -71
 usb 3-1: device descriptor read/64, error -71
 usb 3-1: new full speed USB device using uhci_hcd and address 3
 usb 3-1: device descriptor read/64, error -71
 hub 3-0:1.0: unable to enumerate USB device on port 1

AFAIK first I need to install USB driver only than I could connect/use OSK board.
My problem is with the driver installation in winXP.

Could you suggest how to proceed from here?

Thanks in Advance.

Manoj Kotnala