RX51 nokia n900 supports

Hi all,

While checking which one is best for looking into recent kernel changes, like "No reboot features" and so on, I just realized I have my old n900. So, I'll try to use it for researching kernel codes in a view of performance and power consumption about mobile APs.

But I'm concerned it's a little old mobile APs for testing recent features, so that maybe I'm thinking if there is another proper target to be utilized and tested freely.

So, is it better option to use RX71 as I already had in mind, or can you suggest more proper product line of mobile target for being utilized?

Regards,
HeungJun Jeremy, Kim