How to use DS90ub925q to translate video data to a Display with a DS90ub928q?

I use dra7xx archtecture board. I want to translate video data from LCD1 channel to the display via DS90ub925q, and there is a DS90ub928q within the remote display. There seems no example to this translation methond. I tried to add a "omap_dpi" dssdevice as the output of a "panel-dpi" device, in the device tree. I hope the LCD1
video output channel will put rgb data to DS90ub925q.

But the code did not work. Im not sure if it blocked or crashed when the drm driver want to register the framebuffer deivce for it. I found the the problem occurred
in the internal call for console_lock(). I do not know why.

And, who can tell me what's my problem? Or the right translate method should be?
Thanks