RE: [RFC] OMAP: I2C: Use correct bit for CLOCKACTIVITY

> > How about McBSP? Same TRM.. I2C, Table 18-5 tells exactly the opposite
> > for I2C than what's said in Table 18-44: I2C_SYSC!!
> >
> > Please, Richard?
> >
> > - Eero
>
> To answer to myself, I am 100% certain the McBSP FCLK is the
> bit 8. I should have sent a patch about that already..
>
> Kind of worried as could they really change that much?
> >From page to page and block to block and within a block...=)

I think Nishant already said this but TRM is going to be updated to correct McBSP.

CBSPLP_SYSCONFIG_REG[9:8] CLOCKACTIVITY field description will be updated in next TRM version: OMAP34XX v-R

0x0: McBSPi_ICLK clock can be switched-off
PRCM Functional clock can be switched-off

0x1: McBSPi_ICLK clock must be maintained during wake up period
PRCM Functional clock can be switched-off

0x2: McBSPi_ICLK clock can be switched-off
PRCM Functional clock must be maintained during wake up period

0x3: McBSPi_ICLK clock must be maintained during wake up period
PRCM Functional clock must be maintained during wakeup period

Regards,
Richard W.