Re: Patch to parameterize DMA_MIN_BYTES for omap2-mcspi

Will do, Tony. Thanks for helping out. First time submitting kernel
patches so I'm still figuring things out.

I'm not actually certain of the full reach of the acronym "omap" (or,
frankly, anything about it except that it shows up everywhere with TI's
footprints). But the patches I'm submitting apply to McASP and McSPI
subcomponents of the AM335X CPU, which is TI, so... omap?

Cheers,
Greg