Re: USB OTG doesn't work in HOST mode on OMAP3 processor on 3.18-rc5

Hi Everybody,

After several test with IGEPv2 board (OMAP3) and linux kernel 3.17 and
3.18, the OTG works but, (from my point of view) with an weird
behaviour.

The OTG like a Host only is activated after load a gadget driver, I
mean that, If I plug a USB memory dongle in the OTG port before load a
Gadget driver like "g_ether" the dongle is not recognized. After load
g_ether driver, the usb dongle is recognized without problems.
I miss something in the configuration?
It this the normal behaviour?
Best Regards
Eduard

--
Eduard Gavin Carulla

e: egavin@xxxxxxxxxxx

t: +34 935 763 931

t: +34 935 763 932

www.isee.biz

C/ Marcos Redondo, 5 Valldoreix CP. 08197 (Barcelona) - Spain

 Important notice: This message and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the individual to whom it is
addressed. Unauthorized publication, use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing or copying of this email and its associated attachments is
notify the sender and delete the original immediately. Thank you for
your cooperation.