Re: Fail to enter retention

>You need to look if you have some devices blocking deeper
>idle states in cm_idlest*_core and cm_idlest_per registers.

>The device will automatically idle whatever it can if there
>are no blockers. I believe at least EHCI still is blocking,
>and MUSB if configured and cable connected.

I'll check the registers value, should I then try to modify this
registers in order to get into retention ?
I will still have to disable serial right ? Maybe some kernel process
which run in background prevents retention ?
Is there some simple way to debug this or do I need to modify these registers ?

Thank you very much,
Ran