Re: N900 modem support in 3.18-rc1

On  7.11.2014 01:01, Pali Rohár wrote:

For voice calls you need:
* kernel driver cmt-speech (or it has some new name)
* cmt-speech userspace library (communication with kernel)
* pulseaudio modules which are using that library

Freemangordon (Ivaylo Dimitrov, CCed) should know more about it,
specially about pulseaudio modules...

I have a patch for cmt-speech on top of nokia-modem driver living somewhere on my HDD, but I guess it is better Sebastian to make such a patch (Sebastian, no?).

About the pulseaudio stuff - we're still in process of REing it, so far there are 2 out of 3 closed Nokia modules ready (https://gitorious.org/pulseaudio-nokia), but the last one, which is the one used for voice calls is still not ready and will take it a while :).

Regards,
Ivo