Questions about enabling dps(dynamic power switching) and SLM

Hi,

I am working on OMAP3 and OMaP4. I know we can do AVS by smartreflex. The Questions are as follows:

1) I have gone through TRM but could not find how can we enable/disable dps and slm. Can you please point out how can we do that?

2) Does DPS and SLM only applies to MPU,IVA and core domains or it applies to all devices?

3) According to OMAP ppt, DPS (similar like run time power management and having wakeup latency in micro seconds). If we enable DPS, does hardware take care of switching on/off power domains means there is no need of powering on/off devices through software?

4) Will DPS only triggers to retention state only or off state also?

5) If we enable SLM (according to omap ppt, suspend to ram) but wakeup latencies in milliseconds, if we enable this feature, does the hardware be able to power off all the devices when system is idle or it only applies to VDD1 (MPU-IVA) or VDD2 (Core domain)?

Hope to see answers from experts.

Regards
d raj.