Re: new PM branch available

Op 4 feb 2009, om 17:04 heeft Kevin Hilman het volgende geschreven:

"Peter 'p2' De Schrijver" <peter.de-schrijver@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

Dynamic retention seems to work only once the system has been in static
retention once.

Static off mode seems to work, but resume from off kills the UART. The
system seems to run though, at least LED0 flickers as usual when the
system runs. Sometimes it hangs and I have seen one reboot.

I have noticed this as well.

I haven't looked at all at the T2 scripts being used on Beagle.  Do
you think some of these issues may be related to those scripts?

The scripts prevent 'reboot' from working, disabling them makes it work again (on beagle).

regards,

Koen