RE: new PM branch available

[sp] I was trying to test DVFS on the OMAP3EVM. This log from my console illustrates the problems I face:

# cat /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_available_governors
ondemand performance
#
# cat /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_available_frequencies
cat: read error: No such device
#
# cat /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_governor
performance
#
# echo -n "ondemand" > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_governor
#
# cat /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_governor
Performance

Here is snapshot from "menuconfig":
[*] CPU Frequency scaling
[ ]   Enable CPUfreq debugging
<*>   CPU frequency translation statistics
[ ]     CPU frequency translation statistics details
      Default CPUFreq governor (performance)  --->
-*-   'performance' governor
< >   'powersave' governor
< >   'userspace' governor for userspace frequency scaling
<*>   'ondemand' cpufreq policy governor
< >   'conservative' cpufreq governor

Currently building with ondemand as default...

Best regards,
Sanjeev

<snip>--<snip>