RE: new PM branch available

Hi Kevin,

I was able to test against the HEAD 'pm' branch on the EVM.
Here are my observations with default configuration:

1) CONFIG_DEBUG_LL=y is set by default. The kernel boots fine.
   I did not notice any 'garbage' problems you and Koen seem to
   be getting.

2) Same result when CONFIG_DEBUG_LL is deselcted.

3) With default config, suspend operation fails with this message:
   <3>omapfb omapfb: timeout waiting for FRAME DONE

Here is a sample session from my terminal:

[root@OMAP3EVM /]# uname -a
Linux OMAP3EVM 2.6.28-omap1-00115-g998bd56 #146 Thu Jan 15 18:47:26 IST 2009 armv7l unknown
[root@OMAP3EVM /]# echo 1 > /sys/power/clocks_off_while_idle
[root@OMAP3EVM /]# echo 1 > /sys/power/sleep_while_idle
[root@OMAP3EVM /]#
[root@OMAP3EVM /]# echo mem > /sys/power/state
<6>PM: Syncing filesystems ... PM: Syncing filesystems ... done.
done.
Freezing user space processes ... Freezing user space processes ... (elapsed 0.00 seconds) (elapsed 0.00 seconds) done.
done.
Freezing remaining freezable tasks ... Freezing remaining freezable tasks ... (elapsed 0.06 seconds) (elapsed 0.06 seconds) done.done.

Suspending console(s) (use no_console_suspend to debug)
Suspending console(s) (use no_console_suspend to debug)

Best regards,
Sanjeev