RE: git clone through http not working well

Ok, I retried it with corkscrew, but the issue is now different...

I'm having this:

saaguirre@x0091359-linux:~$ git clone git://source.mvista.com/git/linux-omap-2.6.git linux-omap-2.6-newer2
Initialized empty Git repository in /home/saaguirre/linux-omap-2.6-newer2/.git/

UPDATE: Just before I sent this message, I saw Koen Kooi suggestion to use main repo instead of mvista copy: git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tmlind/linux-omap-2.6.git

And it seems that is working now well :)

So I guess it's a problem with mvista copy then... :/

Thanks all for your help!

Regards,
Sergio