RE: [ANNOUNCE] new PM branch: pm-20081119

Here is what I was able to see with the minimal config (attached).

[root@OMAP3EVM /]# echo mem > /sys/power/state
<6>PM: Syncing filesystems ... PM: Syncing filesystems ... done.
done.
Freezing user space processes ... Freezing user space processes ... (elapsed 0.00 seconds) (elapsed 0.00 seconds) done.
done.
Freezing remaining freezable tasks ... Freezing remaining freezable tasks ... (elapsed 0.01 seconds) (elapsed 0.01 seconds) done.done.

Suspending console(s) (use no_console_suspend to debug)
Suspending console(s) (use no_console_suspend to debug)

<snip>un-printable characters<snip>

Powerdomain (per_pwrdm) didn't enter target state 1
Could not enter target state in pm_suspend
Restarting tasks ... Restarting tasks ... done.
done.

Haven't had chance to debug further. Any additional driver added repeats the same behavior. I am not yet certain if the PM_DEBUG has any role. Haven't been able to try few combinations that I wanted to.

Best regards,
Sanjeev