Re: ARM: OMAP3: Fix get_irqnr_and_base to clear spurious interrupt bits

Tony,

> Well we should let the generic irq handler to do the logging.. But I
> guess nothing will happen if adm_do_IRQ() does not get called.
>
> We could have a dummy handler for some invented higher number that would
> capture the spurious interrupts I guess.
>
> BTW, ideally we would do the ldr conditionally rather than every time,
> I guess that's the idea with the old way of doing things.

  Well, actually the ldr (I assume you mean this one):

		ldrne	\irqnr, [\base, #INTCPS_SIR_IRQ_OFFSET]

  was being done everytime, since presumably, at least one of the
"pending" bits would be set otherwise how would we get to this
interrupt?  Which bring up a point - why bother even checking the
pending bits at all?   Just grab the irqnr, check for spurious and
exit.

  Rick