Re: ARM: OMAP3: Fix get_irqnr_and_base to clear spurious interrupt bits

* Felipe Contreras <felipe.contreras@xxxxxxxxx> [081021 14:34]:
> On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 11:37 PM, Tony Lindgren <tony@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > * Felipe Contreras <felipe.contreras@xxxxxxxxx> [081021 13:09]:

> >> You mean?
> >> 3da0e10243d075b905dfa8f1b4a6cb3694ab2ce0
> >
> > Oops yeah.

> >> Works perfectly fine with my DSP tests :)
> >
> > Thanks for testing, good to hear.
>
> Hm, I forgot to revert acb7f8, so the test is not valid. I will try
> again tomorrow.

Well so far the only difference in my tests have been that with
strongly ordered patch there are no spurious irq 95 interrupts,
while without the strongly ordered patch there are occasional
spurious irq 95 interrupts.

These irq 95 interrupts without the strongly ordered patch are
strange as I don't have GPT12 enabled. Also, when they occur,
the INTCPS_SIR_IRQ bits for SPURIOUSIRQFLAG are set to 0x3ffffff
instead of the normal 0 or 1.

Anybody have an idea whtat the SPURIOUSIRQFLAG bits are
supposed to tell in addition to the priority sorting information
being valid or not?

The spurious interrupts show up easily with Natan's DSP ping
test. There's about one spurious irq 95 every two seconds
or so. The system still keeps working normally.

Anyways, I'll revert the earlier patch from Lauri, and apply
this one. Will also add it to omap-fixes queue for the mainline
kernel.

Regards,

Tony