Re: OMAP support in mainline?

Op 17 sep 2008, om 14:24 heeft Steve Sakoman het volgende geschreven:

On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 12:16 AM, Koen Kooi <k.kooi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

And they aren't working too well with current l-o git either with MUSB being
broken. There's a patch to fix client mode, but host mode still isn't
working.

Host mode musb is working just fine on Overo with the "set
transceiver" patch.  Not sure why you are having trouble with Beagle
(and can't check since I don't have my Beagle board with me at the
moment)

I should clarify: OTG mode with a host cable doesn't work in .27rc, it does work in 2.6.26. I haven't tried specifying pure hostmode, only OTG. I would try it on the evm as well, but that is having serious irq issues with .27rc, pressing a key on the keypad triggers an irq overrun, ethernet gives an oops on boot when trying to register and irq etc,etc. 2.6.27 is looking really, really bad on omap3 at the moment.

regards,

Koen

Steve