RE: Patch [2/2] DaVinci CPPI TX DMA tasklet

Without these changes DMA on DaVinci has never worked traditionally.
We fixed this issue pretty early in DaVinci program ~2006 on the 2.6.10
treee.  We are now in the process of forward porting the musb patches
from that tree to the git tree.

We did some performance enhancements/bug fixes on that tree and hope to make
it available to the general community w.r.t MUSB.  This (specific to DaVinci)
 and the following patches (musb generic) are in that direction.

I discussed with Kevin on the DaVinci Git tree and Filipe here and they recommended that
I take the changes to linux-usb, linux-omap tree (w.r.t musb changes) to get a wider
audience for review and acceptance.

Kevin would then pull in the changes as part of his regular synch ups.

This patch (+ CPPI DMA changes) in a different form has already been
tested in the DaVinci git community and it resolved the USB DMA issues and
improved performance considerably as communicated by the community
members like Neuros.

I will be submitting the CPPI DMA changes as a seperate patch as it is big
and based on preliminary review needs to be broken down significantly to
enable better review and acceptance.

Thanks for your comments.

regards
swami