Re: USB driver issue

Dear Felipe, I just want to tell, that while still developing kernels in the 2.6.2X series a kernel 2.6.22 can not be labeled as old. Besides it comes along with few distros as default kernel.

A lot of people like me need some kind of a stable version that we can relay on for more than playing at home, which is the case with 2.4.X tree.

Personally, experiments with 2.6.24 brought me into a big trouble and it took many hours to migrate back to 2.6.20, so please keep in mind that if we say something like this, there is a good reason to do so.

Appreciate your understanding.