RE: Kernel hang on OMAP3 based Beagle board, RTC issue?

I'm still working on the git-bisect. I'm currently waiting for ten minutes
after boot before marking a commit good or bad. If the hang happens more
than ten minutes after boot, I might miss that and mark the commit good - so
I will re-check the good commits one more time and confirm.

- Anand