camera isp driver status?

Hi,
  What is the current status of the camera isp driver on OMAP3 processor?
  I am using the linux-2.6.22 kernel on linux.omap.com. I am using the
camera isp driver
  that exists on 0.9.8 release. I have also tried 0.9.7 release.

  Has anybody tested it on ISP sensor  (ISP is within the sensor)
connected through
  parallel interface working? that is i am not using the ISP that
exists on OMAP3.

  I am routing all the cam data to Memory through CCDC. Right now i am
  using YUV422 format.

 I do see some  hsync issues. the image appears split at one the end.
 some frames are good. On some frames the image is split at one of the edges.

 I also do notice that the first 5-6 frames are green.
 I do notice that  the data is all jumbled up.
 i notice only green lines in the images captured.

 has anyone faced similar issues?

please do advice.

Regards,
sriram