tslib on OMAP3

Does anyone have tslib running well on an OMAP3?

I have a LogicPD Zoom LPD3430 thing and a TI OMAP3430 SDP dev board,
and both have similar issues. The touchscreen is on /dev/input/event1 and
works, but is so inaccurate, it's almost unusable. After running ts_calibrate
I'm testing with ts_test. If I press and hold with ts_test in draw mode, I can
see just how inaccurate it is... After a few seconds I get a white blob about
1/3 of the screen width in diameter.

Has anyone got this to work correctly? If so, what tslib plugins/modules are
you using and with which parameters? I've tried various combinations and
found some to give a slight improvement and others make it a lot worse.

Cheers,

Tom