RE: Power management behavior of linux-2.6.14-omap2-v5

You are just talking about your logo disappearing (usually tux)?

It has been this way for years if not forever on all Linux systems.

A long while back in 2.4 this bothered me enough that I did fix it in a MV kernel.  This is in effect of the console layer not saving its logo settings.  It is not all that hard to fix.

For a development system having the logo is kind of a nice thing even an advertising tool.  However, probably no one ships a system with it on.

You might send a patch in to console people to fix it.  When I sent a patch to MV long back it was discarded.  I didn't send it to the proper maintainer which could have stuck then.

Regards,
Richard W.