Re: OMAP3530 EVM Sources are on linux.omap.com

* Remith Ravi <remith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [080515 08:34]:
> Khasim,
>
> After running the power management command ' echo "mem" >
> /sys/power/state '  the OMAP3430EVM entered into suspend state.
>
> Now what I have to do to make the system resume the normal state? I
> tried pressing some keys but it didn't help.

You need to configure some wakeup events. For GPIO pins this requires
setting the wakeup flags with enable_irq_wake(). Also to wake from an
external module like smc91x, the external module's functional clock
needs to be powerred on.

It could also be that suspend does not yet wake properly in general
as we don't yet have realy PM code 3430 integrated.

Tony