Re: framebuffer on 2430sdp, configuration and bug [RESOLVED]

Hi

Just a follow-up on the SYNCLOST problem we are seeing with the
framebuffer driver.

It seems as if we only get SYNCLOST signal in the display controller
interrupt handler when we activate the ADS7846 touchscreen which is
connected via SPI. Maybe signal integrity is to blame, since both LCD
and touchscreen signal go over the same flat cable.

Problem is seen on 2.6.23-omap1 with CONFIG_SPI_OMAP24XX,
CONFIG_TOUCHSCREEN_ADS7846 and CONFIG_FB_OMAP enabled, configured for
2430sdp.

Can anyone comment on this issue?

BR
Simon Braunschmidt