Re: framebuffer on 2430sdp, configuration and bug [RESOLVED]

Hi Arun, all

I just switched to 2.6.23-omap1, which is booting with framebuffer.
Which recent kernel version would you recommend to get down and dirty
with Android on the 2430sdp?

btw 2.6.24-omap1 is booting for me on 2430sdp, but with not
framebuffer, though framebuffer gets registered according to kernel
bootlog and is now also usable with my testprogramm, just nothing on
the lcd

The bug we were seeing:

SYNCLOST .... something in dispc.c irq handler

disappeared, looking backwards this may be also related to our recent
switch to git for maintaining kernel sources. Maybe our selfhosted
sources got tainted by our half-baked patching  approaches, so sorry
for the noise...

Greetings, Gruessla
Simon