Re: No OMAP patches to mainline this merge window

Tony Lindgren wrote:
* Tony Lindgren <tony@xxxxxxxxxxx> [080126 18:12]:

* Dirk Behme <dirk.behme@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [080126 10:47]:

Just for everbody not subscribed to linux-arm-kernel:

RMK sent a summary what will go into mainline this merge window. Regarding OMAP he mentions:

-- cut --
I've also not merged OMAP into this since it conflicts with mainline, and I have no idea how to resolve those conflicts.
-- cut--

http://lists.arm.linux.org.uk/lurker/message/20080126.162349.7f8f704e.en.html

I've just refreshed the series.
Yet another merge conflict.. Now it looks like the omap patches will
get pulled next week.

Yes, I saw it on linux-arm-kernel. Current merging seems to be the hell.

Anyway, getting a

"Thanks.  Fetched, and at the moment merges fine into devel."

from RMK is really a commendation ;)

Many thanks for your effort!

Dirk

-