RE: OMAP2430 SDP5.0 TV Out problem

This is a known issue, the text display flickers on TV-out. But the issue could be fixed using the scaling logic in DSS.

> Please provide me the patch if this was solved.

I don't have a patch, but the procedure of getting this fixed is to
 - Enable Scaling block
 - Get BA0 and BA1 point to same location and modify the size register to avoid doing a interlaced scan.
 - Modify ACCU0 ACCU1 registers to tune in the performance. I don't have the register values handy, will try to get them and send it across.

But with this you will loose down scaling capability. You will not see this flickering for a video as such it's only on static text images.

Regards,
Khasim

-