Re: A question about numa_set_membind()

Thank you for your reply, Andi. You mean that the memory for the
global array won't be allocated until the program runs and first
accesses the array, right? So how about ordinary global variable like
"int sum;"? Is it the same with the array, faulted in at first touch?

Thank you.

Best regards,
Chen

--