Re: a question about the numa information on my machine

Hi, all,

   I just identified the problem.
   I use Intel VTune Amplifier for profiling and it asks me to disable
C-States to avoid system hanging.
   Today, I popped up the idea to try to enable it and checked the
numa information again.
   It is o.k.! So, C-States is critical for NUMA in Nehalem Architecture?
   I don't know if it is always the case or just the case on my model.

David