Re: a question about the numa information on my machine

On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 11:17 PM, Andi Kleen <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>    Why there is only one node instead of two? Is there any thing wrong
>> with my machine?
>
> You have to disable "Node interleaving" (or similarly named) in the BIOS
> to get NUMA support in the OS.
>
> -Andi

There is a "Memory Node Interleaving" section in BIOS and two options
that I can choose :
SMP or NUMA
=> no disabled option
Either one will get "No NUMA configuration found" in dmesg
And I don't see any ACPI SRAT information during boot.
the boot command is "swiotlb=65536 ro root=LABEL=/ quiet numa=acpi"
Is it correct? (I have no right to change it to debug mode to see if
anything wrong)

David