Re: Nilfs2 crash debugging

On Sun, 2013-08-25 at 17:02 +0200, Anton Eliasson wrote:

[snip]
> Yes. Here's another huge kernel.log for you [2]. It's 19 MB compressed
> and 282 MB uncompressed. I blanked the log while running the stock
> kernel and then rebooted to the custom debugging kernel. X wouldn't
> start so I just logged in to a virtual terminal, changed directory to
> "~/Bilder/20130321-28 Jakobs bilder från Nederländerna" and then
> executed `cat 179.JPG >/dev/null`.
>
> This caused a read-only remount and a bunch of "broken bmap" messages to
> show, followed by an "Input/Output error". I saved a copy of
> /var/log/kernel.log as soon as I could after that, before reinstalling
> the stock kernel and rebooting.
>
> [1]: http://antoneliasson.se/publicdump/config.x86_64.last.20130825
> [2]: http://antoneliasson.se/publicdump/kernel.log.20130825.gz

Yes, it's great. Thank you. Now I can investigate the issue's
environment. I suspect that this issue is related to the issue with
"unable to handle kernel paging request" in nilfs_end_page_io(). But,
maybe, I am wrong. Anyway, it is a good basis for more detailed
understanding of the issue.

Thanks,
Vyacheslav Dubeyko.