searching checkpoints contaning an inode (or a filename)

Hi nilfs,

I am evaluating nilfs for using it in my machine. There are a few
questions regarding usages:

q1. how can I enumerate a list of cps, given a filename?
 (I know I can mount each cp to check whether there is my file or
 not, as time-machine (in mac) does)

q2. compute diff or cat against previous files in a specific cp?
 (instead of mounting and copying them individually to my /tmp)

q3. using nilfs as rootfs?
 (I couldn't find any people using nilfs for rootfs. Are there any
 issue on that? or just matter of performance? on updates for
 example)

Nilfs looks conceptually nice and clean, so I can trust the
implementation or jump directly into modifying code. Do you have any
design notes (other than one in /Documentation and overview-nilfs1.pdf).

Thank you in advance.
Taesoo