Re: Broken nilfs2 filesystem

Anton Eliasson skrev 2013-05-22 22:33:
Greetings!
It pains me to report that my /home filesystem broke down today. My system is running Arch Linux 64-bit. The filesystem resides on a Crucial M4 256 GB SSD, on top of a LVM2 volume. The drive and filesystem are both around six months old. Partition table and error log excerpts are at the bottom of this e-mail. Full logs are available upon request.

I am providing this information as a bug report. I have no reason to suspect the hardware but I cannot exclude it either. If you (the developers) are interested in troubleshooting this for prosperity, I can be your hands and run whatever tools are required. If not, I'll reformat the filesystem, restore the data from backup and forget that this happened.

In case the formatting gets mangled, this e-mail is also available at
Right here: http://paste.debian.net/5841/

--
Best Regards,
Anton Eliasson