Re: Which version of nilfs do you use?

Hi,

There is more than 2TB of data and a large number of databases, tables in our MySQL service. The conventional cold backup methods can not meet our needs. So we are trying to find some other methods.

I copied the MySQL files after shut MySQL done. The same data runs well with ext4 file system on another server, so I can confirm that my original data is no problem.

Elmer Zhang

在 2012-12-27,18:35,dexen deVries <dexen.devries@xxxxxxxxx> 写道: