Re: nilfs2 per directory quota

Il 26/06/2011 14:48, dexen deVries ha scritto:
> I'm affraid the meaning of the post is ``I wish NILFS provided those:'' (the
> ``but how about having some real features'' bit).

You're right, the expectations were so high that I assumed it was an
implemented featured :(

> You may also want to check out
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fossil_(file_system)
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venti
> which are available on any POSIX  environment via
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plan_9_port
>
> I don't think Fossil provides any quota support, but when coupled with Venti,
> it pretty much removes the need for it :P

I also read about fusequota (http://code.google.com/p/fusequota/) but it
seems more like a personal experiment rather then something you can use
in a production environment (and it seems no longer developed too).

Cheers,
Darkbasic